Every job is different. To write a general cover letter is simply not a good idea. You need to be specific in your letter and it has to be related to the job you are applying for.
We prepared for you a bunch of articles that should help you with cover letters for different positions. If you can not find here a letter for your positions, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can prepare a new article for you. Thank you.
List of positions
- Cover Letter for Administrative Assistant – One of the basic positions on the market. Learn how to differentiate yourself from the competition with a unique cover letter.
- Medical Assistant Covering Letter– It’s a strange position with a strange selection process. However, good cover letter can win it for you.
- Customer Service – Customer service positions belong to the most common in the US. Can you get one with an exceptional job application?
- Cover Letter for Teachers – Present your job as a mission on an ideal cover letter for teaching positions.
- Cover Letter for Bank Teller – Teller jobs have difficult selection process from a point of view of both bank and candidate. Prepare for it well and get a prime starting position with a good covering letter.
- Covering Letters for Nurses – Can you be a good nurse? Well, it’s difficult to say… Cover letter often tells the truth.
- Teaching Positions in General – Interesting point of view on the process of applying for any form of teaching job.
- Sales Jobs – Sales has always been a field without limits. However, the number of open positions is always limited… Can you get one with your cover page?
- Marketing Cover Letter– Creativity needs to be presented on a cover letter for marketing positions. Inspire yourself with our sample.
- Receptionist Cover Letter– Inspire yourself with two samples from authors of ResumeSwan.
- Office Assistant Position – Office assistant is a broad term, and can reflect both personal assistant and office manager. Can you prepare a cover letter for both of these positions?
- Project Management – I always wanted to get an employment in project management. However, I did not succeed… Can your case be different with a unique cover letter?
- Cover Letter for Attorney – Attorneys are pretty respected in the society. However, only few people can have this job.
- Business Analyst Cover Letter– A good case for every one interested in business analysis.
- Accounting Jobs – Accountancy applicants need to present certain skills and abilities on a good cover letter. Are you ready to do so?
- PA Cover Letter – We live in an era of personal assistants. I also have one :). What to include on your cover letter for this specific position?
- Dental Assistant Cover Letter – No need to talk too much. We all know the financial benefits of this position. Now the question is: How to get it?
- Financial Analyst Cover Letter – A nice and simple guide for everyone applying for a financial analyst job in the United States.
- Investment Banking Letter – Letter for investment banking jobs.
- Office Manager Job – How to write a good covering page for a resume of office manager? Well, that’s the question not only for you, but also for me!
- Bartender Cover Letter – Education does not play too much of a role for bartenders. So, what should these people include on a cover letter?
We add new articles to this section on a regular basis. Please, if you would like to read a specific article, do not hesitate to contact us so we can add it. Thank you!